Terms & Conditions
Yeo Valley Shop Terms & Conditions
- We may modify the Terms from time to time. Please read the Terms and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms then you must immediately stop using the Website. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your acceptance of any change to the Terms made. Any changes made after you have made a purchase from the online shop will not affect that transaction unless we are required to make the change by law.
- To shop:
- In order to make cash purchases at the online shop, you will be required to provide payment details and your postal address that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information required.
- If you want use your Yeokens for a discount of 20% on the prices in the online shop, open a Yeoken Account at www.yeovalley.co.uk (it is free but will require your name and contact details), if you have not already done so and start collecting Yeokens. You can see the Yeoken Account Terms & Conditions at yeovalley.co.uk/yeokens. Only one Yeoken Account per person (for the avoidance of doubt, this shall be based upon one account permitted per unique email address). We reserve the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- Yeokens 20% discount applies to cost of products only and excludes delivery. One claim per consumer per order. Offer closes 31st December 2020. Once this offer has been claimed, your Yeokens will not be refunded, even if you cancel your shop order.
- Users must not supply false information in their registration or share their account details with others, and no individual should participate under any identity that is not their own.
- All items featured in the online shop are subject to availability.
- Termination of an account
- If a user has terminated their Yeokens account at any time before making an online purchase from a participating shop there will be no discount available to the user. Once deleted, accounts cannot be reactivated.
- Yeo Valley may, at its sole discretion, terminate the user account of anyone registering under details that Yeo Valley has reasonable grounds to believe are false.
- Yeo Valley reserves the right, in its discretion (provided it acts reasonably), to remove a registered user where it is felt that the they are in breach of these Terms.
- All offers and products are subject to the standard terms and conditions of the participating supplier.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability and items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers. Prices shown on the Website are in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate. All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The GBP price of a product displayed on the Website will be honoured, except in the case of a printing error.
- Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is not an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it. Acceptance of your order will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been prepared for despatch. We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that the item ordered is out of stock or that it does not satisfy our quality control standards. We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from the Website whether or not that product has been sold; removing, screening or editing any material or content on the Website, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- We accept payment by credit/debit card and any other methods which may be clearly advertised from time to time. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon despatch of your order. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. We take all reasonable care to make our Website secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this Website are processed using the Stripe System, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. We will take reasonable care to keep details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing the online shop.
- All orders over £50 will qualify for free home delivery and all orders under £50 will cost £6 for home delivery.
- CANCELLING YOUR ORDER UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS (INFORMATION, CANCELLATION AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES) REGULATIONS 2013
- You have the right to cancel your order with us provided you have used cash or part-cash to purchase an item and you have given us written notice. You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day you acquire physical possession of the item. To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us by email to: email@example.com We will make reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than: (i) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any of the items supplied; or (ii) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide us with evidence that the item has been returned; or (iii) if no item was supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your cancellation. We will make reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. In the event that we have sent goods to you and you have cancelled an order, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back from you or you have supplied evidence of having sent the item back, whichever is the earliest. Cancelled orders must be returned to us at Yeo Valley HQ, Rhodyate, Blagdon, Bristol BS40 7YE without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicated your cancellation of the contract to us. The deadline is met if you send the item before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the cost of returning the item.
- Items should be returned unused and with all brand tags attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to you and/or a refund refused. Where provided, any brand packaging should be included with your return.
- FAULTY GOODS: Goods are faulty if they are received damaged, not of satisfactory quality or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of receiving a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product, subject to availability. If the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery of all offers/products. If you are ordering more than one item, your order may be collated and goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
- Yeo Valley cannot accept any liability for:
- Non or late delivery of offers or products to the account holder by a third party provider;
- Faulty products from a third party provider;
- Inaccurate description of the offer or product by a third party provider on the Website.
- Please note that while we want to encourage you to enjoy our suppliers’ products we actively discourage over-consumption. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected registrations, disputes or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- Yeo Valley accepts no responsibility for any third party illegal or fraudulent action/ inaction that may occur on or through the enjoyment of the online shop offers, but reserves the right to take action against any third party it knows or has reasonable grounds to believe is responsible for such action/inaction.
- Whilst we will always try to ensure that the Website and all of its features and functions are working as they should be, problems may occur from time to time. Yeo Valley accepts no responsibility for any intermittent problems, which may arise with the functioning of the Website or of the user accounts.
- Yeo Valley and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss), expense OR damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with its content, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including death or personal injury) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Online Shop or the Website as the case may be may contain links to other websites that Yeo Valley does not own or operate. Please be aware that Yeo Valley does not control, recommend or endorse, and is not responsible for their content, products, services or privacy policies.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of the Website is not capable of operating as intended, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Website, Yeo Valley may at its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sale or invalidate affected accounts.
- The Promoter may require users to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter‘s discretion.
- You warrant that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing an item from the online shop are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit/debit card to order an item from the online shop. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We reserve the right to track the electronic fingerprints of every order placed on the Website to enable us to trace users engaging in criminal activities on or in using the Website.
- Your use of the Website and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the content including rights to Yeokens (other than as described in these Terms), Yeo Valley software and all HTML and other code contained in this Website. All such content including our trademarks, third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights displayed on this Website are protected by national intellectual property and other laws. Any reproduction or redistribution of the content of the Website is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
- This Website is for your personal non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content, software, products or services contained within this Website.
- You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Website and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to this Website. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities or otherwise violated the Terms or misused any of our trademarks, copyright or other intellectual property rights, we may deny you access to this Website on a temporary or permanent basis.
- YOUR RIGHTS: You have certain rights under the law. In England these include:
- That any product you order from the online shop will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Website; and
- Certain remedies are available if a product is defective.
- Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect these rights. For more information about your rights, contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Bureau.
- Yeo Valley reserves the rights, at its sole discretion, to modify these Terms at any time, and limits its liability in relation to such action to the fullest extent permissible under English law.
The Promoter: Yeo Marketing Limited, Yeo Valley HQ, Blagdon, North Somerset BS40 7YE.
Keep up with everything happening in the valley...
…including upcoming events, recipes, competitions and more. Just pop your email address in below: